It’s been a little while. Two weeks now, almost.
Life has been busy, and my mind is a jumble.
A few thoughts running through my mind lately:
- It must suck to figure out your sexuality if it isn’t the ‘regular’ boy likes girl or vice versa type.
- If I ever had a kid and he/she came out and told me they are not of the boy likes girl sexuality type, what would my reaction be? (whatever my reaction, I doubt it’d be rejection)
- Painting houses is a work out.
- Houses are a pain, but also awesome, but also why the fuck do people even care, just buy a good sound proofed up condo??
- My introvert levels are in danger levels. I broke my water bottle today, and I think part of the reason why I got angry enough to throw my water bottle (in a very public location) is because of my dangerously low introvert energy levels.
- I like hanging out with people though, I just seriously need a break to myself though. I can’t deal with with an entire week without proper solo-time.
- I hate people who don’t understand introversion. Strongly dislike** not quite hate. Seriously annoyed by**?
- I want to travel the world, but really I just want to rack up experiences in life beyond what the corporate office and living at home seems to be offering me.
- Jealousy is terrible and difficult to remove.
- Food is life and heart.